Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My School Baby Shower

My wonderful Hubby and I

Sam and I

Sarah and I

Some of the teachers who came to the shower

Cute, cute, cute clothes!!

My pretty diaper cake that Shelly made

Cute letters Julie made for Harper's room

Beautiful Cake

I am so blessed to be apart of such a great school and to be on an amazing team! My third grade team hosted my baby shower and they put so much thought into it. Shelly made the cutest diaper cake that matches Harper's nursery colors, and Julie made the cutest letters to go on a book shelf in Harper's room. It was decoracted with cute lime green and black decorations and they even had sour patch candy there for me because it's my pregnancy craving! :) I got some amazing gifts, super cute outfits, and items off of my registry that I know I will use often once Harper arrives.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhh it looks great!!!! i am thrilled, send me a pic of your bedding....what a great school to be at:)

    ReplyDelete