Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Getting to meet Cade Pontbriand



I was so excited to meet Cade Pontbriand, especially since he's going to be my son-in-law, since him and Harper are getting married! He was so precious and so little. I was able to feed him and I attempted to burp him with no luck. I will say I was very nervous trying to burp him. I felt a little anxious that I will have no idea what I'm doing once Harper arrives. I know when she comes it will come naturally to me, but I'm feeling overwhelmed. Also, once I take my breastfeeding class I think I'll feel more confident.

After visiting with Cade, Nic, Ryan, Vic, Kyle, Brian, and I went to Japs. I absolutely love eatting at Japs, they have the best sushi EVER!!! And because of Nic, I was able to order the pregnancy roll. I always enjoy their company and I can't wait for Harper to be here to play with her boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment