Monday, May 30, 2011

Celebrating Life's Milestones

Celebrating Memorial Day

At the Yacht Club for a delicious brunch

30 weeks pregnant... 10 more to go!

Nicole loving my belly

Brian loving my belly

At Southern Star Brewery

At a Tex Mex dinner at Lupe Tortilla

I am so happy that Nicole, Danielle, and I have remained such great friends. This was a fun trip where we celebrated life's milestones together. We have Lil Harper coming in August, Danielle's engagement, and Nicole and Morgan just bought their first nice house together. We started off the trip by taking them to Lupe Tortilla to get some good ole Tex Mex. We had table side guacamole made and ordered 3 lbs of beef fajitas with the Texas size tortillas. After our yummy dinner we went to Crush wine lounge to have a couple of cocktails (well I didn't, I had a nice ice cold water.) Because of everyone flying in that day we headed home to get some sleep for a fun filled weekend. On Saturday morning my terrific husband prepared breakfast tacos for our guests and Nicole and I went and grabbed some Starbucks coffee for everyone, since Brian and I don't know how to make coffee. After our yummy breakfast Nicole, Brian, Joe, and I headed to the Villa Sport to get a good workout in before heading to the lake. Once we got back home and got ready we headed to Conroe and went to Southern Star brewery for Texas beer. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the beer, maybe a little too much. Everyone was very happy they had a designated driver! We finally made it to the lake house in Conroe, and took the boat out, grilled some steaks and burgers, and played some corn hole. Sunday morning we went to brunch at the Yacht Club, which is always so delicious. Then we headed back out into the the sun with all of the water activities. The weekend flew by so fast that on Monday morning we were already going back to the airport to say goodbye. :( I can't wait for our next reunion! We always have such a great time with each other!

(Stephanie we wish you were with us, maybe next time. Also, we LOVED your rice krispie treats!!! That was so thoughtful of you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment