Friday, May 6, 2011

Montgomery County Youth Services, Ladies Night Out, Bollywood Style

Bunco gals

The Bollywood Buncettes (cute name Cindy)

Rebecca, Cindy, Jenn, and I on the Indian bed

Taking a ride on Lucy


Cindy, Jenn, Amy, and I standing in front of the big pink elephant

What a fun charity event! It was a bollywood theme and I was as dressed up as I could get. There were some beautiful outfits there, with beautiful jewelry to go along with them. They had a real elephant there that you could ride and her name was Lucy. She was 24 years old and the sweetest little (or should I say big) animal. Her skin was so rough! The food was great they had an assortment of American food, Mexican food, and Indian food. The photobooth was definitely one of the most fun and best parts of the night. We just couldn't seem to get it to work. One of our expressions couldn't get it right. I also won something in the silent auction,yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment