Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Getting Harper's Nursery Ready...

Gpa and Brian putting the crib together

The crib all put together

The window treatments haven't been put in yet. Still need some pretty curtains on that wall for sure!

Here is the dresser: I still need to hang the mirror and I'll have her changing pad on the right of the frames.

Oh what a process...
Poor Brian had to do all of the work to get Lil Miss Harper's nursery ready. He first started by painting, which I really wasn't a fan of the color. I wanted a light vanilla cream and it turned out to be darker than I had wanted. But there was no way I could tell Brian to repaint the whole room because I wanted a shade lighter. I do think it's a great neutral color espcially because we will have such BOLD colors in the room, with black, white, and lime green. So far all we have done is painted, put the crib together, and placed the dresser in the room. We still need her lime green rocker and ottoman that's being made and should be here in a couple of weeks. We also need her bedding of course, and her letters I'm having custom made to be put above the crib. I also have to hang her mirror above her dresser, hang some curtains, and do all the little things once the due date gets closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment