Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Harper is progressing so well...

Day by day Harper gets stronger and better at walking. It started with one step, then two, and now she can walk across the room all on her own! I just pray and hope it continues, hopefully by this summer she'll be running. :)

We have our next neurologist appointment in April and until then no other appointments or answers.

Truly what gets me through each day is waking up to sweet Harper and watching new things she learns everyday. (She has even learned to throw toddler tantrums- oh yay!) ;)

My friend Nicole sent me this quote today, and I think it's a great one so I wanted to share. "An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you to something great. So just focus and keep aiming:)"

Another one I read was this-
" The path of life will have many hurdles along the way. Jump over them, knock them down, go through them, but don't let them stop you."

So as you can see... I'm trying- TRYING being the key word to stay positive.

Thanks to all for your sweet words and prayers- I TRULY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING!

Xoxo,
Am

1 comment: