Sunday, February 12, 2012

So Blessed!!!



We are so blessed to have such a beautiful, sweet, precious baby girl!! We took her to her physical therapist appointment and they did several exercises with her and assessed her. They said she looked spot on, except she's a little behind on being on her tummy and pushing up with her arms. So the doctor gave us some exercises to do with her at home. It's amazing how at this age they grow and change daily. In just this week she has sipped from her sippy cup, rolled completely over, she now is rolling all over the room, and she got her first tooth in! Yay! It's her bottom left tooth. She LOVES eating her solid food now; peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, zucchini, squash, apples, and pears are her favorites. And of course I make everything myself and it's all organic. Nothing but the best for my baby girl. :)

1 comment:

  1. hooray for Harper! I think at her age all babies are doing different things! I remember taking Lillie in and she was walking and saying things, but the doctor was like "oh she isn't clapping?" I was so worried! I think she will catch up and be just fine! Keep it up it sweet girl! You are doing a great job as her mom too!

    ReplyDelete