Saturday, July 16, 2011

Parking for Expectant Mothers

Don't park in the parking for the expectant mother's parking spot, unless you are clearly expectng. If you have the waddle going on, back ache, etc go for it momma! I was so upset when I went to HEB this week, and it was like 2:00 in the HOT afternoon and I was so excited to use the parking spot for the first time. As we were getting ready to turn into the parking spot this other car pulls in. We waited to see if this girl was expecting, and she CLEARLY wasn't! She was like 16 and itty bitty in her bikini and little see through cover-up. She was even smiling and laughing with her boyfriend as she walked out of her car and into HEB. Maybe it's my hormones, but I was SOOOOOOOOOO upset! Anyways, here's a pic with me and the sign after the girl left!

No comments:

Post a Comment