Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July... 35 weeks pregnant

Saturday was a relaxing day at the lake. Instead of laying out in a lounge chair, I decided to get a baby pool to lay out in so I wouldn't get overheated. It was the best idea EVER!


On Sunday, Vic, Kyle, Nic, and Ryan came to visit us and hang out at the lake. It was a gorgeous day! We had a yummy brunch that Vic and Kyle cooked for us, then we headed onto the boat for a fun day in the sun. We cruised around on the boat for awhile, then we went to the Island to hang out. Once we got there Brian was about to take a dip in the lake when he slipped and fell on the boat and his ankle hit the metal part that holds the ladder. He cut his leg open and it was bleeding. We had to head to urgent care so he could get stitches. After waiting like an hour and half, he finally was seen and he got 8 stitches, he was SOOOOO close to the tendon and almost had to have surgery, they said you could see his bone. I don't know because I couldn't look at it. We then went back to the house to hang out for a little bit before our wonderful company had to leave. It was a fun 4th of July, and I can't believe next year I'll have a little girl here dressed in all red, white, and blue! :)

Nic and I enjoying our brunch






Vic sad about Brian's leg


The yummy dessert I made

No comments:

Post a Comment