Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Maternity Pics

Oh wow, watching your body change and your baby grow has been very bittersweet for me. I absolutely LOVE that little Harper is getting bigger and bigger every day, and I definitely want to capture the beauty of God's miracle. BUT... it has also been very hard watching my body grow, not the stomach, which I love (even though, it does get in the way a lot) but watching as my hips, thighs, butt, arms, and my face all get wider is VERY HARD!!!! Poor Brian hears me complain constantly, but what is most important is for Harper to be healthy and to get here safely, then I will be on a mission to lose all of this baby weight.

Lark is a fabulous photographer, and she captured some great pictures that we will be showing Harper down the road of her mommy pregnant with her.

Here are a few... I'm 8 months pregnant in these pics.


We LOVE this little girl in here...







1 comment:

  1. you look GREAT!!! Cant wait to see baby Harper-- shes going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete