Monday, June 13, 2011

10 year Kempner High School Reunion

Brian and I... 8 months pregnant


Victoria and I at the reunion



Oh wow.... 10 year high school reunion! That was definitely an interesting night. We started off by going to eat at Uptown Sushi. We as in, Brian, myself, Vic, Kyle, Kathy, Patrick, and Heather, and Asa. The night was great until we showed up at the Hilton Garden Inn in the Galleria area. It was so awkward to walk into a room with a bunch of people that looked familiar, but you did't remember half of their names. Every conversation was the same.. " Oh, you're pregnant!, How far along are you?, where are you living?, What's your job?, How was the bachelor? etc, etc......"

I don't know if I'll be going to my 20 year, it was such an interesting night, maybe more so because I was 100% sober while everyone I was with was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment