Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pregnancy Pics


24 weeks... 6 months... 4 more months to go!


23 Weeks


22 Weeks

Many of you have been asking to see my belly, well there really wasn't one until this last month. At 20 weeks I wasn't really showing and I was wearing all of my same clothes, then all of the sudden Harper decided to go on a growth spurt and now I'm really showing. Also, now that she is bigger I feel her move and hiccup all of the time. I love feeling her move, I feel like that's her way of letting me know she is alright. I've already created this special bond with her and I love her so much! Brian and I can't wait to meet her. We are starting on her nursery within the next couple of weeks. Her colors are going to be lime green, black, and white. :) I'm so looking forward to her nursery to be complete!

1 comment:

  1. oh you look great! You will miss it when it's gone:/ excited to see ya!!

    ReplyDelete