Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Easter

The two preggos and skinny Vic :)

Nic, Vic, and I before going to brunch

Harper and I searching for eggs... very early in the morning

Adam and David

The four of us hunting for eggs...



This Easter was fun, starting with a brunch on Good Friday with my wonderful friends, Vic and Nic and their wonderful hubbies. They came out to the Woodlands and we went and ate brunch at Hubbell and Hudson, or should I say lunch, because they weren't offering their brunch menu on a weekday. The six of us always have such a great time together and I always enjoy their company.

Friday afternoon, Brian and I drove to Conroe to spend the Easter weekend there. My brother and his two friends, David and AJ, came Friday evening and we had a great time grilling out, riding the boat, and playing corn hole (like horseshoes, but with bean bags a a box with a hole). I have to say I got pretty good at that game. Sunday mornnig we were so lucky and the Easter bunny paid us a visit. I was one of the lucky ones that got a walmart gift card in my egg. p.s. The Easter bunny hides those eggs in really difficult places the older you get.
I can't wait to celebrate next Easter with little Harper!

No comments:

Post a Comment