Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Harper is almost THREE!!!

I can't believe in one month my baby girl will be three!!!! She has grown so much! Her long beautiful curly hair, her long lean legs, and that gorgeous infectious smile! Since Harper will soon be three she will unfortunately lose all of her ECI services, PT, OT, speech, and cognitive therapy. But..... Fortunately Harper will be getting to come to school with me everyday and be in the PPCD (preschool program for children with disabilities.) She will have goals and get therapy once a week for PT, OT, and speech! I'm so excited for her to come to school with me and be a Houser hawk! PPCD is a half day program, so after her class ends at 11, she will go back to First Kids Academy and eat lunch, nap, then play until mommy gets off of work. We also just got into a private therapy one mile from my house! We have been on a waiting list for a while and I was driving to Conroe every week, so this will be much more convienent! 

Another update is Harper had her 24 video EEG at Memorial Hermann on June 13. We will know 4-6 weeks from that date if she is having seizures, and if so get on medication for it. It was a very long 23 hours, but it will all be worth it once we find out answers whether she is or is not having seizures.

More to come soon! Have a relaxing, safe, and blessed summer! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I was so happy to have googled and found y'all! I miss that big beautiful smile! I know we are not suppose to have favorites but Harper was always one of mine. She must be so big by now! We moved to Aggieland in march but still make it back to the woodlands to visit family. Maybe we could get together and have a playdate. I would love to see Harper again. My email is jessica.c.matthews@gmail.com

    Heres to a wonderful summer!!!!
    Jessica Matthews

    ReplyDelete