Wednesday, August 1, 2012

You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine....

Ahhhh!!!! I can't believe Harper is actually one!!!!!! It is so crazy! Her birthday party was fabulous and it actually fell on her real birthday, July 28th. We had about 60 guests, friends, family, co-workers- it was quite a success. It was obviously a "You are my sunshine" theme, and we had it from 10:30-12:30, so we served brunch food. Unfortunately, her daddy was sick, and we just found out Monday he has mono. But luckily, last week Harper and I kept our distance from him, so we didn't get sick. But other than Daddy being sick, the party couldn't have been any better. The guests were amazing, the food was delicious, and Harper got the CUTEST gifts! (Thanks You!!) Thanks to everyone who made Harper's birthday so special! Also, a special thanks to little Jackson who sang to Harper, "You are my sunshine!" It was so cute and sweet! Here is a link to my shutter fly to see the pictures, Just copy and paste: http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=46c96a1b08b339dac7e45aad1e0cdff4&s

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet girl! Wish I was there! Looks like such a fun time. I cant get the shutterfly to work :( lets skype soon any maybe can get the link for it! Miss you and Harper! And Brian :)

    ReplyDelete