Monday, October 24, 2011

Breast Cancer Luncheon and Light the Night walk for Leukemia and Lymphoma

Two weeks ago I attended the In the Pink luncheon for breast cancer. It was so amazing to see all of these ladies dressed in pink. The Waterway Marriott couldn't have been any prettier. It looked like a very nice formal wedding with beautiful flowers, delicious food, and amazing desserts. Also the silent auction had some of the most amazing things being auctioned off. Unfortunately, I didn't win anything! I went with my bunco gal pals, and we had a great time drinking mimosas and trying to be the highest bidding winner.



Last night was the Light the Night walk for Leukemia and Lymphoma. My neighbor, Billy's mom, was diagnosed with Leukemia and is an amazing strong survivor. So Brian, Harper, and I went to support her and her family. Unfortunately, we had to leave a little early because it was Harper's bedtime.


With the Zarco family

So tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment