Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Pretty Girl



This was soooo funny. Harper was asleep in my lap and she was positioned like this with her hand over her heart. And while she was asleep we were watching the Texans game and the national anthem came on and it looked like Harper was showing her USA pride and respect to her country. Too Sweet!!!!



All dressed up looking pretty before we went to Sugar Land. Harper was so good on our overnight trip to Sugar Land. We dropped Harper off at my Aunt's house then we went to eat at our favorite sushi restaurant, Japs, with Vic and Kyle. After a delicious dinner we went to pick Harper up and stayed the night with Vic and Kyle. She was a very good girl throughout the whole trip!

2 comments:

  1. She has changed a lot! So so cute...I just want to snuggle with her!!! It's nice to have family close....I bet your aunt had so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has changed a lot! So so cute...I just want to snuggle with her!!! It's nice to have family close....I bet your aunt had so much fun

    ReplyDelete