Monday, October 18, 2010

Ten for Texas run





What a gorgeous day to run a ten mile race/run!!!! I really wish I had trained a little more for this ten mile run. I wasn't tired AT ALL, and I wish I had picked up my pace and I had a faster chip time. But oh well, now I know what to do for the next run.I had some super sweet visitors a long the way. Brian, Cherry, and Pasha met me at mile four and seven. Pasha jumped out of Brian's lap and ran onto the course when she saw me. It was too funny! Then at mile 6, some teacher friends came to cheer us on. They had written sweet motivating messages along the way in sidewalk chalk. All in all it was good race and I finished in 1 hour and 38 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. you were also such a good runner, glad to see that you are still enjoying it and obvioisly STILL good! I did this race a few yrs ago and LOVED the after race party, good food and it ended at the shopping area:) We should run a race together sometime (when i get back into it)! Keep up the good posts

    ReplyDelete