Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good times at Lake Conroe


What a relaxing break it is to drive 30 minutes north and take a mini vacation and chill out in Conroe. We really do enjoy all the fun amenities Lake Conroe and Walden have to offer. I'm so sad to think it's already July and the summer is flying by. Fourth of July was fun trying to entertain 6 teenagers. They ate a lot, wanted to ride the jet skiies, the boat, the boat with a tube, the golf cart, it was seriously non-stop. Brian and I literally didn't stop entertaining until they were leaving to go back to Sugar Land and we waved them goodbye in the drive way. We defintely had a good time though and played catch phrase, LRC, and of course truth or dare. Even though I enjoy Conroe, I can most certainly wait to have my siblings and their friends back up to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment