Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weddings and Babies......



Wow, we have been so busy with our friends getting married. We have had showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and beautiful weddings almost every weekend. It is such a joy to go to a wedding. I feel like every time we go it's almost as if we are renewing our vows. I am so happy for all of our friends that have found that special someone to share the rest of their life with.

The newest news is friends who are getting pregnant! Yay- what a miracle! Of course, as everybody knows I have baby on the brain. I am counting down the days to August to start making some babies! haha

That's the latest for now. Congrats to all of our friends! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for August too! I can't wait for you to tell me your expecting!

    ReplyDelete